Project Title:Partnership to Inspire, Transform and Connect the HIV response (PITCH)
Partnership to Inspire, Transform and Connect the HIV response (PITCH) is a project implemented in a consortium by the National Forum of PLHA Networks in Uganda(NAFOPHANU), International Community of Women Living with HIV in East Africa(ICWEA) and Uganda Network of Young People Living with HIV(UNYPA).
NAFOPHANU is implementing the project both at national level and in 5 districts of; Gulu, Lira, Gomba, Mityana, and Mubende. The program engages Sexual Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) and HIV service providers, policy makers at all levels, Civil Society Organisations, line Ministries, leaders in local governments, Religious, Cultural and Opinion Leaders and community at large with an aim of realising improved quality of HIV services, accessibility, availability and utilisation of SRHR services.
- Equal access to HIV-related services
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights for all
- Equal and full rights for key populations
- Strong civil society organisations are successful HIV advocates
- Lobbing & Advocacy
- Linkages with other existing HIV and SRHR programs for MARPs.
- Capacity building
- Participation of young people and women in SRHR policy and program design, implementation and evaluation at all levels
- Use of evidence